TNL TECNAL´s Flakers are designed and built for precise operation in obtaining the desired flake thickness.
- Robust and easy to operate.
- Equipped with first line rolls, manufactured in Europe.
- Power transmission by only one motor, what allows equal maintenance of the two rolls if compared to flakers with one motor for each roll. The speed difference between the rolls is obtained by transmission with pulleys and belts, providing a work of disruption of oil cells much more efficient.
- Easy removal and mounting of the rolls from the frame. Split bearing houses help the job and there is no need to remove them. Removal of hydraulic cylinders is also not necessary.
- Flaking rolls mounted with spherical roller bearings drive system which provides different speed for each roll.
- The adjustment of the flake thickness is done by hydraulic piston system, with independent pressure adjustments through external device, mounted in the main body of the flaker.
- The feeding is done by an exclusive homogeneous distribution system, with double shafts for mixing materials with different granulometry. Feeder is equipped with self-cleaning magnet system.
- Safety stopper to avoid collision between rolls, easy adjustment performed by the operator without the need of long stops.
Capacities: 200, 300 and 500 t/24h (soybean basis).